JOIN OUR TEAM
Please send resumes or inquiries to
HR Director, fax 505-254-1384 or email email@example.com
Does your job make you feel stuck in mud? Then why not pull up roots and join the Plant World Team. Now is the perfect time to get your foot in the door in an exciting field with potential for growth. We are looking for people with passion who want to cultivate a great career. Characteristics needed: pep in your step, smiling face, and dedication to exceed your customers’ expectations while adding to a great team environment.
Our ideal applicants possess drive to succeed, great people skills and
previous wholesale and/or retail nursery experience or horticultural training.
Customer Relations Manager:
Are you an energetic, self-starter with experience in nursery sales? Do you have the drive to develop existing accounts as well as identify and prospect new customers within an assigned sales territory? Are you an analytical person that has a naturally persuasive style? Do you enjoy multitasking? Are you competitive and like overcoming challenges, and enjoy interact with lots of people? If this is you, Plant World has an excellent career opportunity. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good attention to detail and follow-up. Although a Horticultural degree is not required, plant knowledge is a must.
Consulting with retail and wholesale nursery owners, managers and buyers to assist them in making purchase decisions. Provide timely and relevant information regarding the status of crops, plant performance, available marketing support, merchandising ideas, retail pricing, etc.
- Follow up on inbound sales leads and prospect for new customers within assigned territory.
- Consult with Commercial and Residential Landscapers, Landscape Architects, Municipalities’ and assist them with Bid process for upcoming projects, work with buyer and manager to secure plant and landscape materials for their jobs and assist them in making purchase decisions for the best quality product at the best pricing. Provide timely and relevant information regarding the status of orders, plant performance, staging materials for project needs.
- Determine best practices and procedures for each customer. Oversee the entry, scheduling and delivery of plant material to ensure that the customer's expectations are met.
- Spec Plant material to meet the requirement for each project. Suggest substitutions if items requested cannot be obtained.
Skills Required for Success:
- Minimum 2 years sales experience – plant wholesale and/or retail sales experience at a garden center preferred.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Salary DOE - base, plus | Full Time, long-term Career position